Serving the four corners since 2001
These informative videos are designed to help patients understand symptoms, diagnoses, and procedures.
Periodontal disease is a infection that affects the gums and bone surrounding the teeth. The infection begins when plaque is formed from the accumulation of bacteria.
Soft Tissue Grafting
Soft tissue grafting can be done to increase the amount and thickness of the tissue supporting your teeth. It can also improve the esthetics of your smile, prevent pain and sensitivity and stop cavities.
Dental implants are an ideal option for people in good general and oral health who have lost a tooth or teeth due to cavities, periodontal disease, injury, or a fractured tooth.
Periodontic Orthodontic Therapy
The last thing you thought your child would need when they got braces was gum treatment. However, there are a few common procedures that your orthodontist might recommend before, during, or after orthodontic therapy.
Periodontal Restorative Therapy
Periodontal treatment may be necessary alongside different types of restorative treatments. In some cases, your tooth can not be repaired with out periodontal treatment.
The Goals of Our Practice
- Help patients achieve healthy bone and gum tissue in order to retain existing teeth.
- Replace missing teeth and bone when appropriate.
- Spend time with patients to ensure they can make the most informed treatment choices.
- Treat patients on an individual basis so they have our undivided attention.
- Have open communication with your referring dentists to provide the best comprehensive dental care for you.
- Share responsibility of periodontal maintenance with you and your restorative dentist.
- Dedicate time to provide education for your referring dentists.
- Maintain our professional growth through continuing education and reviewing literature.
Testimonial“It was a pleasure visiting this office. From my phone call to book an appointment, to my exam with the doctor – everything was pleasant, efficient, professional and informative. Thank you.”— Nancy